Online course: 8am Monday 28 August to 5pm Friday 29 September, 2017 - 5 Weeks
Early bird fee: $80
Early bird closes: 31 July 2017
Registrations close: 21 August 2017
Course contact: Cathy Peck, email email@example.com
Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and registration information.
This is an online course for:
- literacy leaders
- school library staff
School level: primary/intermediate/secondary
This course will enable you to:
- explore what digital literacy is and why it is important to all learners
- explore a range of skills and tools for finding, evaluating, using, creating, and sharing digital content
- explain the role of librarians and the school library in supporting digital literacy.
Course activities include:
- practical activities and tasks, and online workspace discussions
- exploring skills and tools to develop digital literacy across your school
- participating in a collaborative, problem-solving e-workshop
- personal reflection on your learning
- opportunities to share and contribute, working in a Moodle environment, supported throughout by an e-facilitator.