Online course: 8am Monday 5 June to 5pm Friday 7 July, 2017 - 5 Weeks
Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and registration information.
This is an online course for:
- school library staff
School level: primary/intermediate/secondary
This course will enable you to:
- describe and compare models of inquiry based learning
- explain the critical role of resources in inspiring and informing inquiry,
- explore quality resources available for inquiry and the ways they can support learning
- explain the role of the school library in resourcing and supporting inquiry.
Course activities include:
- practical activities and tasks, and online workspace discussions
- exploring tips and strategies to encourage effective inquiry-based learning
- participating in a collaborative, problem-solving e-workshop
- personal reflection on your learning
- opportunities to share and contribute, working in a Moodle environment, supported throughout by an e-facilitator.