Online course: 8am Monday 31 July to 5pm Friday 1 September, 2017 — 5 Weeks
Early bird fee: $80
Early bird closes: 3 July 2017
Registrations close: 24 July 2017
Course contact: Katrina.Young-Drew, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by sending an email to email@example.com with your name and registration information.
This is an online course for:
- all primary school library staff, both new and experienced
- all members of the library management team, both new and experienced
School level: primary/intermediate
This course will enable you to:
- work collaboratively with the school community to develop a responsive collection
- identify, select and manage resources that support the learners in your school
- provide access to a diverse range of print and digital resources for your learners.
Course activities include:
- Practical activities and tasks, and online workspace discussions
- Exploring tips and strategies to match library resourcing with your learners' needs
- Participating in a collaborative, problem-solving e-workshop related to the role of the library supporting a topic-focused inquiry in your primary school
- Personal reflection on your learning
- Opportunities to share and contribute, working in a Moodle environment, supported throughout by an e-facilitator.