Download our School library suppliers list below, which has been developed to give New Zealand school library staff a guide to suppliers of a wide range of items. These range from things you use every day to major capital purchases such as library furniture or shelving.
We haven't listed every local agent for any given business, as you can obtain that information from the contact details provided. You may also find local suppliers who are not included on this list.
The contents are arranged in alphabetical order outlining the broad product areas. Where relevant, in some sections there is a brief summary of what is included - for instance, under Signage you will find suppliers of vinyl lettering and other labelling products. The Sundries / general section has a wide range of products from book easels to cordless headsets.
Some businesses offer a wide range of library products, and these will be listed in the chart wherever that company appears.
The suppliers list includes:
- Barcode labels
- Barcode readers and scanners
- Borrower cards / ID cards
- Dewey Decimal Classification - Abridged Edition
- Dewey posters
- Furniture and furnishings
- Integrated Library Systems (ILS) suppliers - Library management systems
- Processing materials
- Security (Library) including RFID suppliers
- Shelving (Library)
- Sundries / general - including display materials, badges, book stands, library stationery, trolleys, and more.
The suppliers list is attached below, and we hope you find it a useful practical resource.