A step by step demonstration of how to engage students in creating and developing fictional characters - suitable for Primary and intermediate teachers
Author and Illustrator Victoria Azaro will show you how to teach your students to draw emotions, create a character, and develop a scene.
- Cost: $50 (incl GST) per workshop per person. Early bird option $45 (incl GST) per workshop per person
- RSVP: email@example.com
- Payment options will be provided when you RSVP
- Parking behind building or at Wilson’s Parking behind National Library building.
- Morning and afternoon tea provided. Please bring your own lunch, paper and pens.
- Minimum participants – 8 people, Maximum participants – 20 people