Author Maria Gill will demonstrate how to teach creative non-fiction writing to your students using scintillating newspaper articles, fascinating research, a smattering of literary techniques and some rollicking role-play. You’ll come away with the know-how, a story of your own, and a lesson-plan to get your class going. www.mariagill.co.nz
- Cost: Earlybird option $45 per workshop per person, payment by 1 March, and after 1 March $50 per workshop per person, includes GST
- Only on Friday 28th : $27.50 for each session or $50 for both
- To register for any session, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent payment instructions
- Parking behind building or at Wilson’s Parking behind National Library building.
- Morning and afternoon tea provided. Please bring your own lunch, paper and pens.
- Minimum participants – 8 people, Maximum participants – 20 people; target audience teachers