Twin books: Pairing fiction/non-fiction in reading
Girls tend to hog the fiction books, while boys flick through the non-fiction books. Combine the two pleasures and you’ll have a Reading Programme that hums.
Author and ex-teacher Maria Gill will show you how you can effectively pair New Zealand children’s fiction and non-fiction in your reading programme. You’ll come away with tips, activities and fun ideas. www.mariagill.co.nz
- Cost: Earlybird option $45 per workshop per person, payment by 1 March, and after 1 March $50 per workshop per person, includes GST
- To register, please email: email@example.com and you will be sent payment instructions
- Parking behind building or at Wilson’s Parking behind National Library building.
- Morning and afternoon tea provided. Please bring your own lunch, paper and pens.
- Minimum participants – 8 people, Maximum participants – 20 people; target audience teachers