We are adding accessibility functionality to this website continuously. As additional functionality comes online we will update this page to reflect the new features. There are some general browser and computer shortcuts that will help if you need to adjust the size of text or objects onscreen.
The following keyboard and browser shortcuts are available.
- Open the View menu by pressing ALT + V.
- Select Text Size by pressing X.
- In the Text Size list, move to the text size option you want by pressing the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW key.
- Press ENTER.
Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome / Internet Explorer
- Increase font size by pressing CTRL +
- Reduce font size by pressing CTRL –
- Increase font size by pressing CTRL + MOUSEWHEEL UP
- Decrease font size by pressing CTRL + MOUSEWHEEL DOWN
- Increase font size by pressing CONTROL +
- Decrease font size by pressing CONTROL -
- Zoom screen in by pressing CONTROL + scroll up (or scroll up two-finger touchpad gesture on macbook)
- Zoom Screen out by pressing CONTROL + scroll down (or scroll down two-finger touchpad gesture on MacBook)
Using the software recommendations will help you with getting the best experience while browsing this website.
For the best viewing experience we recommend you to use the latest version of your browser.
Videos are viewable with Adobe Flash player. For the best viewing experience we recommend you to have the latest player installed.
Documents attached to webpages are available to download in two formats: Microsoft Word Format (DOC) and Portable Document Format (PDF).
To view Microsoft Word documents Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer has to be installed on your computer. To view Portable Document Format documents, Adobe Acrobar Reader has to be installed on your computer.
We recommend you to use the latest version of this software.