The National Library is transforming its Services to Schools and introducing new services to support this vision over the next 3 years. We are continuing to support teachers and schools through the provision of print and online resources, and the development of school libraries.
The attached documents include:
- DRAFT Integrated Services Model, acts as a blueprint as to how we work with our customers to develop, test and refine our services to schools.
- The Review of National Library’s Services to Schools 2012 provides the foundation for the development of the new services.
- Leading the system-wide improvement of library services – the National Library Services to Schools transformation programme services strategy is the blueprint for the programme of change.
- Feedback from Schools for Prototype Service Development.
- Letters to school principals in November 2015