The National Library is transforming the way it supports schools. We want to increase the reach and impact of our services, ensuring their sustainability and enabling the system-wide improvement of library services for young people.
Services to Schools Transformation Programme
National Library takes next steps to modernise Services to Schools.
- Service changes for 2016
- Draft Integrated Services Model
- Update from the Services to Schools Transformation team
- National Library Services to Schools Transformation Programme - questions and answers
- School involvement in the design of services to schools
- Project reference group for services to schools design
- Communication to Principals April 1 2015
- Media Release 2 April 2015